skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Pictures of the apartment
The pic on the left is our family room- look at the cute pics we printed!
The pic on the left is my room- the window is on the right.
The pic on the left is of my awesome lantern light- there's a really bright lightbulb in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
page
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(6)
I'm in a New York state of mind...
Pictures of the apartment
Lights, Camera, Action!!
Children for Children
I'm in New York!
Testing, testing...
About Me
Kelly
Boise, ID
I am a recent graduate of Vanderbilt University, and I am now working in my hometown, Boise, Idaho.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment