Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Girl at the rock show

So last week I went to a Jake's rock show at the Highline Ballroom. He's touring with a band called This Providence, and I went to see them perform on Thursday night. There were tons of people there and I got to see all four bands perform (they were all touring together)

It was really awesome to see Jake perform and also really fun to hang out. I thought it was really funny when girls came up to Jake and were like "Oh my gosh- you're in the band! Can we take a picture with you? Can you sign my poster?" Priceless.

Here are some pictures:
p.s. Jake's the one with the penguin shirt :)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE waking up to a new blog update!
    i LOVE that we're living together again next year
    i LOVE you (and miss you!!!)

    ReplyDelete